Channel Interactive—Associate Creative Director of Writing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As the Associate Creative Director (ACD) of Writing for Channel Interactive, you’ll work with the Group Creative Director to define the Apple presence in retail platforms beyond http://apple.com>, including third-party websites, apps, and in-store installations around the globe. In this role, you’ll collaborate with the Apple Channel leadership team and work hand in hand with agency partners to create best-in-class digital work for the channel space. You will extend product launch campaigns to new properties in an integrated and cohesive way, and as the writing lead, you’ll be responsible for establishing the Apple voice on a range of new materials and destinations.
- You have eight to 15 years of experience as an ACD or Creative Director in a creative-focused agency or in house at a leading brand.
- You have experience developing copy for retail platforms and shopping experiences.
- You have a diverse portfolio of award-winning digital creative work.
- You have an insatiable love for writing, you have strong narrative skills, and you really understand the nuances of the Apple voice.
- You have strong management and interpersonal skills.
- You have an incredible eye for detail.
- You can cogently and articulately present and negotiate with executives.
- You are able to collaborate with senior executives from Apple Product Marketing.
- You dream of working in a collaborative, creative, and challenging environment.
You partner with creative peers in Art Direction and User Experience to develop interactive strategies, to formulate content strategies, and to execute work. You collaborate with Interactive leadership and the cross-functional Channel team to ensure that creative work aligns with product and brand strategies. You present and defend innovative work to Creative Directors and senior Apple executives. You lead and direct creative work and outside agency creatives. You plan and staff for an ongoing calendar of projects. You lead outside agencies and vendors for overflow projects.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.