WW Accessories Channel Development Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The Worldwide Accessories Strategy & Business Development team is seeking an experienced sales and marketing professional to lead global efforts to fuel demand of Apple-branded Accessories through unique offers and partner development with new and existing reseller partners. We are a nimble group of professionals focused on rapidly growing the accessories business at Apple and building cross-functional competencies for continued success. We engage directly with Apple’s largest resellers worldwide to build deeper partnerships, accelerate sell-thru, and ensure Apple customers have access to the essential branded accessories they need to unlock the value of hero devices. To support this effort, our team works closely with the sales, demand planning, operations, finance, legal, and marketing organizations worldwide to define the holistic strategy, design extraordinary offers and incentive programs, develop essential channel assets, handle supply availability, and ensure the successful launch of new products. We are seeking a Channel Development Manager who will principally be responsible for defining the partner strategy for Apple-branded Accessories and implementing offers and programs to drive sell-thru. Additionally, the this Development Manager should be entrepreneurial, actively pursuing new and unrivaled projects as the team grows and evolves.
- 3+ yrs. proficiency with Excel & Keynote is required
- Can you approach tasks with sense of urgency and responsiveness in how you handle time sensitive project cycles?
- Do you have a minimum of 2 yrs of experience developing financial models and interpreting data analytics?
- Are you able to coordinates work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization?
- Thrive with little direction in an ambiguous work environment while maintaining tact and a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to communicate and deliver complex analytical data solutions to every level of audience.
- Possess a natural curiosity to drive business to the next level through questions and insights that allow for discovery.
- You have experience demonstrating resilience, resourcefulness and flexibility in the midst of ambiguity.
Drive sell-thru performance globally. Design strategy for accessory offers and other program elements to accelerate sell-thru. Lead channel offer and program execution in partnership with local account managers. Lead pipeline development, prospecting, deal execution, implementation, and continued management. Seek opportunities through analyzing market dynamics, business requirements and return on investment. Navigate complex organizations and quickly establish relationships and rapport. Understand partner challenges, and perspectives. Build credibility and strong business insight. Work closely across Apple functions to evaluate new business models and to spearhead financial assessments. Articulate and quantify commercial impact of proposed program and associated actions. Identify business opportunities. Guide initiatives to expand accounts and the dedication to Apple products over time. Handle compliance to key commercial obligations, identify gaps/opportunities to drive increased performance year over year.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is Required with a preference for Business Administration, Finance or Economics