Home QA Engineer - Functional
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Home QA team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user- experience. If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Home QA team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Experience in developing test cases and qualifying features on iOS product
- Proficient with scripting test cases in Python
- Experience working multi-functionally throughout an organization
- Familiar with developing with C/C++ or Objective C and Swift
- Familiar with computer science fundamentals, including operating systems and TCP/ IP networking
- Familiar with shipping consumer products and/or services
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while deftly driving multiple projects across many teams.
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
Home platform enables an entire ecosystem of secure and intelligent home connectivity. We are developing technologies and crafting experiences that revolutionize the way people get along with the world around them. As a Home QA Engineer you will be working on protocols, API, and end-to-end testing of the software stack and help define, and improve the user experience. We are looking for highly collaborative and motivated team members with a real passion for quality engineering in home automation. WWDC 2016: https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2016/710/
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.