Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. We're looking for people who are passionate about building technology that will make a difference. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer with technical fundamentals in Computer Science to work on our exciting products including the Apple Watch and iPhone. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Location Frameworks team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Objective-C and C/C++
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming and synchronization as well as multi-process IPC mechanisms
- Experience in systems programming in data storage
- Experience crafting and then supporting API’s
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Can work in a reciprocal environment and clearly communicate while deftly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Laser-focus on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
You will help design and architect new features and will maintain and improve frameworks in our SDK. You will also implement and optimize daemons backing our SDK frameworks while developing the software that powers our next generation hardware. In addition, you will drive correct usage of API internally and externally while working with multi-functional teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with iOS or macOS useful