Product Marketing Manager, Apple Store App
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking a successful product marketing professional to join the Retail Marketing team. As the Product Marketing Manager for the Apple Store App, you will be responsible for crafting marketing positioning, the go-to-market strategy, and working closely with the product teams to develop the future roadmap. You will work cross-functionally with engineering, platform, creative and marketing teams to drive engagement and retention of new and existing customers.
- 7+ years in product marketing development roles delivering successful growth, acquisition and engagement.
- You have deep experience with retail app development and are no stranger to bringing an engaging and unique shopping experience to life.
- Ability to partner closely with technical teams to translate product roadmaps into clear and concise customer facing deliverables.
- Comfortable with data and turning insights into actionable plans.
- Build and execute marketing strategies across digital platforms including social media and traditional marketing activities.
- Proven experience creating effective product messaging hierarchy, content strategy plans, and value-propositions that evolve with the customer lifecycle.
- You'll use your experience working closely with creative organizations to drive plans through creative development, execution, and findings.
- Ability to successfully pitch strategic plans to senior leadership.
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Grow internal and partner relationships across a wide range of diverse teams to drive business goals.
- Experience working with international peers to define global marketing strategies for the businesses you support.
You will work with cross-functional teams such as Platform, Engineering, Commercial, Operations, Finance, Communications, Localization PR, and App Store during the development phase. This role is responsible for partnering with teams to determine future iterations of the Apple Store App. You will write marketing requirements documents, product messaging briefs, explore new features, and collect customer feedback that will define product positioning and key product messages. You will understand the product technology several layers deep and the ability to clearly communicate the product features with knowledgeable insight. Develop and refine a year-round creative and targeting strategy with key partners. Work with marketing communications teams to ensure Apple Store App is featured prominently in ongoing and launch activities. Maintain a deep understanding of emerging marketing trends and integrate these practices to improv effectiveness. Translate goals into actionable and measurable plans and communicate these results to leaders. Develop success metrics and share results (qualitative and quantitive) with the Retail Marketing team, stakeholders and leaders. You will have a proven track record of success in launching products with global brands. This position will be well-suited to an individual who is a creative thinker with strong analytical and research skills. This role requires someone who is ambitious, willing to go above and beyond what’s expected to ensure the project and everyone involved achieves success.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject