Front-End Engineer - Channel InStore
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Front-End Developer you will create rich, interactive user experiences for Apple's marketing presence worldwide. This includes building Apple-quality user experiences, architectural planning for Front End technology, and collaborating on data formats and APIs with partner teams internally. You will work with talented web designers to help develop the future of Apple’s web presence.
- You understand source version control software and package managers (SVN, Git, NPM)
- You are well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline
- You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup, templates (Handlebars) and SASS
- You understand all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Experience crafting custom tooling to support the development and review process
- Knowledge of front-end build tools such as Gulp, Webpack, and SASS. Experience with WebGL is a plus.
- You have shown experience building responsive and/or mobile-first sites
- You have a background working with Localization
Education & Experience