Senior Product Manager- Search Ads Marketplace
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. We are looking for a world-class Senior Product Manager to join the team and help build the next generation of marketplace algorithms and optimization tools. Are you looking for a technically challenging product management position? Do you get excited turning insights from large data sets into product improvements? We are searching for a candidate with a proven track record of enabling cross-functional teams to deliver complex systems. The ideal candidate will understand the world of optimization systems development and data driven product management, orchestrate a product plan and schedule, then successfully manage execution from development to launch and continued optimization and operation of the product.
- A minimum of 5 to 8+ years of experience building large scale forecasting, optimization or machine learning systems.
- Experience in web/mobile search or search advertising is required, particularly experience related to advertising serving or advertising performance prediction.
- Experience with localization and global product rollout.
- Experience managing products through the full life cycle: strategy, development, launch, optimization, sunset. Experience launching a v1 product is a plus.
- A track record of achieving significant and demonstrable results on complex projects.
- Experience working with large datasets and building systems on top of large datasets.
- Working knowledge of Python, R, SAS or other scripting or statistical programming language necessary for analyzing large datasets is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience with machine learning, information retrieval.
- Accountable for advertising performance prediction and ad-serving optimization product capabilities, features, and SLAs. - Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand business direction, customer needs, product structure and requirements. - Define, prioritize and deliver marketplace product roadmap and product features based on business requirements. Measure resulting outcomes and continuously optimize future initiatives. - Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with business project teams, senior management and key stakeholders. - Overseeing the development, delivery and deployment of the solution. - This role involves a fair amount of hands-on data analysis on big datasets.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics or related areas.