Beta Program Front-End Web Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the team that develops technologies for engaging the Apple beta community. We design interactive web sites, applications, and processes that have a direct effect on the quality of Apple's software products. Our app, Feedback Assistant, collects user feedback on beta software updates and major OS releases, while our internal tools analyze, group, and send that actionable feedback to Apple engineering. We are challenged with developing intuitive user interfaces and precise, timely, analytical reporting. If you enjoy working closely with your users and have a real passion for creating great management and analytic applications, then we are interested in you!
- Experience designing, prototyping, and developing high-quality web apps
- Prior development on an application using a front-end framework such as Angular, React, or Vue.js
- Self-starter, showing critical thinking, and broad creativity
- Understanding of modern API-based web app architecture
- Training in UI/UX a plus
- Experience with UNIX and/or macOS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You love working cross functionally and reciprocally
- Experience with backend web development a plus (Ruby on Rails)
You are analytical, paying meticulous attention to detail and highly organized. The position requires the ability to work effectively with engineering teams, project management staff, and other organizations to identify needed areas of focus, quality, process, testing, and tools. You will help design, prioritize and implement the projects that are the results of this interaction. You will manage and clearly communicate project status, project defects, project schedules, and potential risks to the schedule. Ultimately, you will be a part of the team that is critical to making iOS and macOS the most advanced operating systems in the world.
Education & Experience
BS/MS and 3-5 years of industry experience