Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Job Summary We’re idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Does an exciting, dynamic, fast paced and pressure-filled environment catch your attention? Do you like puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious? Terrific! Consider joining us. We are seeking an extraordinary Administrative Assistant who will support senior leaders in Apple Operations organization. This position requires a tenacious self-starter with a minimum of 5 years of experience in an assistant role within a dynamic high tech environment and fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- You solve problem creatively to complete complex assignments
- You have juggled multiple deadlines, schedules, planned meetings and are accustomed to supporting executives with very demanding schedules
- You are calm and confident during high stress situations, experienced in handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- You are resourceful, creative and innovative in ambiguous situations
- You are knowledgeable and have built and/or supported presentation development for senior management
- You advocate for your decisions and can say "no" to support your executives’ schedule when needed
- You are reciprocal and have influenced cross-functionally across organizations
- You are experienced in expense report management
• We handle calendars, schedule meetings and organize complex domestic and international travel • We manage other tasks including event planning, new hire set-up, initiating purchase requisitions, processing expense reports, fulfilling catering/shuttle requests, submitting facilities requests, ordering office supplies and equipment • We are liaison to Trade Compliance with regard to import/export related matters including Customs audit etc. • We are custodian of critical documents like company legal document and chop etc. • We handle highly sensitive information • We help plan and execute offsite meetings for the team
Education & Experience
A Bachelor's degree, AA or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.