Core Technology Engineer Operations Reliability Engineer, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We seek an individual with the skills to strategically identify and drive corrective actions for the top issues affecting the Apple product family. Through deep investigation and strong collaboration with engineering, product development, operations, and the component manufacturers, we strive to provide customers an experience of enduring quality through these products so integral to our lives. This is a key role to drive operations reliability testing during technology development and mass production of components for Apple products. Good presentation and problem solving skills are critical.
- At least 3 years hands on experience in reliability testing, debugging, functional verification of modular components (camera, VCM -Voice coil motor, lens, semiconductor, etc.)
- Highly skilled engineering professional and knowledgeable in reliability
- Fluent in English. Vietnam language is better to have
- Knowledgeable in data analysis and interpretation
- Excellent communications skills and leadership
- Technical and failure analysis experience focus on consuming product, including product/component/process reliability are preference
- Lead operations reliability testing in the development and sustaining stage - Drive and manage standard methodologies and findings across data sets to improve ORT (Outgoing Reliability Test) efficiency - Research and strategically implement component, module reliability testing to continuously improve system quality and field product usage model during mass production stage - Manage alignment and transition of reliability testing from NPI to MP - Working with commodity managers and supplier quality engineers to ensure component quality & reliability - Making recommendations to improve design, process and test - Strategic identification and prioritization of issues identified in ORT - Lead failure analysis of issues identified in ORT and coordinate cross functions to drive corrective actions through deep FA - Succinctly communicating technical updates to the executive team
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Image Science, Photographic & Motion-Picture / Video Sciences & Engineering (or equivalent educational experience in fundamental imaging technologies) / Reliability Engineering or equivalent.