Sales Operations Analyst - Chile
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. It is needed for Apple Chile to have a high level of accuracy and coordination among different areas within Apple on a weekly basis with the goal of driving a long term strategy for the country. The Chile Operations and Process Lead will be responsible in coordinating and influencing diverse groups in order to ensure Apple has the most efficient operation in country. Are you ready to drive the operational requirements, but also work closely with the country manager to drive the strategy for Apple in Chile?
- 10 to 15 years experience in managing and leading processes in executional environments with solid operations principals.
- A combination of operational & planning management experience, with exposure to highly operational and communication.
- High levels of operational process and task execution competence.
- Customer-needs focused, with strong abilities to analyze situation and find the correct experience.
- Ability to lead across boundaries measuring with data-driven KPI’s to drive operational excellence.
- Team worker with a proven track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
- Objection handling – the ability to resolve technical hurdles to adoption.
- Excellent time & project management skills.
- Self-sufficiency and self-driven individual.
- You will oversee development and execution of tools used to automate forecasting process in order to offset workload from the sales team - You will monitor and challenge forecast for each channel and product from the AEs (for UB, ST, and SI forecasts); - You will provide transparency and sync the different forecasts within Apple; - Build trust and craft open relationship between SDM, SO, Sales, Marketing and Product Marketing; - Monitor critical market and competition factors (NPIs, price moves, major trends and promotions) and provide valuable inputs into planning and forecasting - Build the portfolio and LOB transition plans in coordination with Finance team; - Assist in building a consolidated view of a long term forecast with high level plan for 6 months and up to 3 years ahead - Consolidate BI information flow related to Chile with the business intelligence and marketing teams; - Monitor price execution and develop a new Chile pricing model applicable to all channels in coordination with the business intelligence team. - Understand and monitor grey and used devices local market; provide business intelligence information and propose business actions to sales team. - Monitor Demand Generation Programs performance by providing weekly summaries and maintain historical information that can used as reference for future investments in coordination with the Finance team. - Demonstrate industry trends, standard methodologies, and leading-edge technology for the purpose of process improvement while working collaboratively with IS&T and business teams. - Understand and use the best business and operations practices from other Apple regions, specifically related to other developing markets; - Influence Chile business decisions through collaboration, leadership, and a customer-focused approach. - Act as the primary point of contact to drive product allocation decisions during New Product Introductions and supply constraints - Monitor business Key Performance Indicators that motivate change with the AEs to improve demand. - Be a business partner to the Country Manager, by managing the subsidiary short and mid term cadence, and being an instrumental part of the development of the country strategy
Education & Experience
- BA/BS Degree - MBA is a plus. - Fluency in English preferred. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.