Carrier Account Executive
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This role as a Carrier Account Executive is a meaningful role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with one of Apple’s largest carrier partners in Chile. The Account Executive will consult and influence the executive team to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Watch and Accessories. As a member of the Sales Leadership Team, you will be involved in crafting the overall strategy and priorities of Apple Chile.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue, share and unit targets and considering that it might be in a complex matrix environment.
- Negotiation Skills - experience negotiating at senior level inside the telecom/carrier environment.
- Drive for Results - a proven ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line.
- Relationship Building - experience developing positive relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Analytical Agility - highly analytical with the ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Influencing - ability to drive objectives through key relationships.
- Extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- You will have to work in collaboration to be successful.
- Leadership experience, leading a team.
- Experience building partnerships to the next level.
- Showing entrepreneurial experience will be a plus.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
Combine a deep understanding of the carrier business with a consumer mindset to lead innovation within the carrier landscape in Chile. You will build the annual strategic business plans designed to achieve volume goals across all Apple line of business. Negotiating and executing quarterly demand generation activities with Carrier. You will develop sales initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and the Carrier to execute channel programs with perfection. Partner with Sales Operations and the Apple field teams to bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in stores. Increase store-level productivity across corporate, dealer and channel by demonstrating carrier sales teams, training programs and resources and an aligned merchandising strategy. Focus on the Apple TV and Apple accessory opportunity including Accessories and Services. Continually collaborate with our partners to uncover new business opportunities for growth.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience