Sales Training - Chile
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Sales and Business Development
JOB SUMMARY The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready for this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Sales Trainer will be responsible for the development, training and mentoring to the sales team: Apple Partners in Chile. The purpose of this role is to increase the level of customer satisfaction, unit sales and beyond the box sales. The role is based in Santiago and report to Sales Training Manager in Chile. You will work with the Apple Sales Training Manager, Apple Sales and ALAC Sales Training Team to deliver virtual, digital, classroom, sales floor and on-the-job training through all levels. You will need to find consistent operational perfection and creativity, executing according to the established critical metrics.
- A combination of sales and sales training experience, with exposure to highly operational, time-driven dynamic technology goods (FMTG) channels
- Very strong communicator to deliver product and sales messages clearly and concisely.
- Excellent facilitation skills – the ability to engage learners and assist in their development by exploration.
- Objection handling – skills to resolve technical hurdles to adoption.
- Ability to deliver soft skills training.
- Team worker with a proven track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
- Excellent time & project management skills.
- Self-sufficiency and with motivation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and embrace change enthusiastically
You will have extensive experience in the delivery of sales training for retail, consumer and telco programs around consumer electronics. She or he would bring deep knowledge of the Latin American retail customers, trade practices and sales training with a minimum of 3 years' direct experience in retail, telco or PC channels. You will also have to have deep experience in deploying sales training activities via eLearning, classroom, and on-the-floor execution. Fluency in English is mandatory. Extensive travel (50% or more) required. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: - Improvement in critical metrics on training happiness, product knowledge, sales skills and behaviors on effectively sales experience. - Customer experience happiness at the targeted Carrier and Channel POS’s. - Quality of Training Delivery. - Time to market.
Education & Experience
BA Degree a plus Fluent in both Spanish and English. Education experience background will be preferred.