Country Sales Leader, Chile
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products & services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Apple expects innovation in every part of the company, and the Sales team meets that challenge by identifying and building new commercial models for Apple products and services. The areas of work span but are not limited to new business development, partner and channel management, enterprise direct sales, team leadership and collaboration. Are you ready for this challenge? This position is to be responsible for driving growth and top-line revenue while obsessing over the customer experience. Seek technical and business problems and ensure success for both Apple and its customers working alongside extended Apple teams. Setting the tone for an expansive culture in line with Apple’s values, leading by example both internally and externally.
- Understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term. (Business)
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple. (Integrity & Trust)
- Customer, partner, and team relationships
- You are only as strong as the people that are around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team to create an environment that reciprocal and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work. When projects require extra support, you step up to the plate and mobilize the right resources to ensure all problems are resolved. (Leadership, Talent & Team)
- Communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward. (Communication)
- With the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities - but also to know the people around you and are open to their feedback. Relating well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win. (Relationships)
- Strategy, solutions, and results
- Apple and third-party solutions tackle complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. Building competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be essential for growth. (Building Solutions)
- You strive for perfection in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy.
- You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
Develop and share a country business plan aligned to the Geo/Regional Sales strategy for all routes to market — channels, strategic partners, and major accounts, coordinated into a clear vision of efficient growth for the country. You represent Apple internally and externally on a diverse range of challenges and opportunities. Drive your business plans by influencing and collaborating cross-functionally with key partners. This includes mobilizing resources and executing programs for growth with acute attention to detail to deliver the best customer experience across all touchpoints. You are in the details of your country’s performance which allows you to drive high-quality outcomes. Through extensive cross-functional collaboration, you influence the organization to bring the best of Apple to your market. Build and lead phenomenal diverse Apple sales teams within an inclusive environment. This includes assembling the right people, motivating them, enabling them with the right tools, supporting their collaboration and development and enabling them to bring their authentic selves to work.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. An MBA desired
- 8-12 years of experience leading regional sales organizations; or similar experience in leading a technology solutions-orientated organization that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating balanced value for customers, and demand for the future.