Apple Customer Experience Leader
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Sales and Business Development
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? Do you thrive on pushing the limits of what’s considered feasible? The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. An Apple Customer Experience Leader is a business leader, overseeing sales, training, merchandising and operations across a number of retail partner stores within an assigned territory. They are responsible for the strategy at the POS level. It is a leadership position, responsible for maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with partner store management, influencing them to connect people to our products and deliver an amazing customer experience. It is also a field level role: we need ‘doers’, people that love to get in to the details of their business, coaching sales staff, solving problems and maintaining our merchandising standards. Analytical in nature, you will also be responsible for executing marketing and incentive programs and providing feedback to Apple’s internal sales and marketing teams. It is a role that offers the variety to stretch and challenge you. One moment you will be meeting with senior managers, reviewing sales results and agreeing next week’s objectives; the next jumping on to the sales floor to train a member of staff or help a customer select the best Apple product for their needs.
- 5-8 years of experience in a retail or consumer sales environment
- Proficient in Spanish, English is a plus
- Passionate about technology
- Charismatic leader with strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Extraordinary customer service commitment
- Sophisticated solution-selling approach
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with keen analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Engaging and confident presentation style
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Results focused yet totally committed to quality
- Able to inspire and motivate virtual teams
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible and adaptable working style
As an ACE Leader you are accountable for driving extraordinary business performance by: Influencing partner store management to deliver on business objectives. Training partner store staff on Apple products, services, and merchandising guidelines. Coaching partner store staff on delivering the Apple Customer Experience. Delivering Apple quality demos. Creating excitement about the Apple brand and products with partner staff and management. Facilitating the execution of marketing campaigns and incentive programs. Providing insight about store effectiveness through high-quality reporting.
Education & Experience
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- English as a second language, preferred;