Partner Communications Manager, Chile
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
The role of the Marketing Communications group (Marcom) at Apple is to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications in support of Apple business goals. As we grow our business in Latin America (ALAC), we are looking for an experienced communications manager to guide the development of outstanding partner strategy and communications. Based in Santiago, and working with partners across the region, the Partner Communications Manager will drive innovative partner-led marketing strategies and outstanding communications that feature Apple products or services. They will shape how Apple shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally, both internally at Apple and externally with Partners such as Carriers, Retailers, Banks, Marketplaces and more. You are a self-motivated, flexible individual with very strong interpersonal skills. You should be a strong strategic problem solver, capable of seeing the bigger picture and orchestrating projects to that end. This role requires you to constantly challenge the status quo and seek new and better ways to support the Apple brand and partners business at the same time.
- Extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results
- Passion for great work; you can see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external partners to drive that work forward
- Ability to delve deep into a partner’s business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities
- Deep knowledge of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be used to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey
- Experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work
- You thrive in being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high-performing team
- Passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop outstanding creative and integrated campaigns
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners in a highly matrix’d organization
- A proven track record in account management and/or strategy at a creatively driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services Ensure timely and seamless development of all partner-led communications from advertising to the partner’s owned marketing channels in-store and online. Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms specific insights and results. Synthesize learnings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and with partners. Work with Geo teams to identify and develop partner strategies and communication plans, including advertising, digital channels and our partner’s marketing channels online and in-store. Develop and drive efficient processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there. Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners’ senior marketing teams and agencies. Oversee quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Geo Partner Communications Managers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree / MBA preferred.