Enterprise Account Executive, Major Development Accounts - Colombia
Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the Apple direct contact to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting and, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You provide opportunity to others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You will bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day.
- You will be trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our solutions.
- You not only will meet our customers’ expectations, but also you will exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique, but you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You will step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, persistently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
We tenaciously initiate new, diverse customer relationships and inspire them on a business transformation journey. We assess, advise and work closely with our partners to provide solutions that change the way people work. We develop territory plans aligned with our accounts’ strategies, support their progress and follow through to ensure all needs are met with the objective to grow and expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics. We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering internally and externally with Systems Engineers, Reseller and Strategic Partners. We often draw on our previous successes and our partners expertise to drive scale and velocity. You are a go-getter with experience consultative selling business transformation solutions. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. You understand how to inspire and motivate a partner ecosystem and deploy that ecosystem for growth, and you will build demonstrated experience as an Account Executive for large Enterprises.
Education & Experience
We anticipate you will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. Fluent English will be preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.