ACE Leader - Barranquilla - Colombia
Barranquilla, Atlantico, Colombia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. An Apple Customer Experience is a business manager, leading sales, training, merchandising and operations across a number of retail partner stores within an assigned territory. It is a leadership position, responsible for maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with partner store management, influencing them to connect people to our products and deliver an amazing customer experience. It is also a field level role: we need ‘doers’, people that love to get in to the details of their business, coaching sales staff, solving problems and maintaining our merchandising standards. Analytical in nature, you will also be responsible for executing marketing and incentive programs and providing feedback to Apple’s internal sales and marketing teams. This role that offers the variety to stretch and challenge you. One moment you will be meeting with senior managers, reviewing sales results and agreeing next week’s objectives; the next activity will be jumping on to the sales floor to train a member of staff or help a customer select the best Apple product for their needs. Join us, and be part of Apple’s exciting growth in Colombia.
- We are looking for people at several experience levels but you should ideally have at least 5-8 years of experience in a retail or consumer sales environment
- Passionate about technology
- Trustworthy leader with strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Extraordinary customer service commitment
- Sophisticated solution-selling approach
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with keen analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and mentoring skills
- Engaging and confident presentation style
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Results focused yet totally committed to quality
- Able to inspire and motivate virtual teams
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible and adaptable working style
- Fluent in Spanish, English is a plus
As an ACE Leader you are accountable for driving extraordinary business performance by: Influencing our partners to deliver on business objectives Training partner store staff in Apple products, services, and merchandising guidelines Mentoring staff and sales experts on delivering the Customer Experience Apple would like all to have. Delivering Apple quality demos Building excitement about the Apple brand and products with partner staff and management Facilitating the execution of all marketing campaigns and programs we currently have. Providing insight about store effectiveness through high-quality reporting International travel may be required, but only up to 10% of the time; domestic travel, to attend internal meetings and training sessions, up to 20% of your time.
Education & Experience
High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.