Apple Latin America Region- Contract Specialist
Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will be responsible for providing advance back office support and performing operational activities required for the maintenance of critical Sale’s information also for the Set Up and execution of Contracts in the Contract management system ensuring company regulation policies and standard methodologies. A critical thinker and problem solver who is able to quickly identify, analyze and propose practical solutions to issues that routinely arise in the course of operations and run multiple diverse transactions at a time and take a leadership role in each transaction. It Is responsible of providing services in such a way to add value to the conventional practice in terms of integrity, quality and fulfilment of the Apple requirements maintaining an efficiency level of at least 90%. The role will be based in Bogota, Colombia - and will report to the ALAC Shared Services Center Manager. You will need to establish a strong relationship across all Back-office, Finance, Credit, Contracts and Legal departments at both, Latin America and Global levels.
- A combination of operational & planning management experience, with exposure to highly operational environments.
- High levels of operational process and task execution competence and measures on business processes.
- A validated ability to purposefully and effectively collaborate with and influence key partners throughout the company to support business objectives in a consistent manner.
- Customer-needs focused, with strong abilities to analyze situation and provide high level of satisfaction in customer experience.
- Ability to work with varying seniority levels, including staff, managers and external partners.
- Team worker with a proven track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
- Strong change agent; effective communicator.
- Excellent time, project management and presentations skills.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail along with the ability to discover potential risks for our company.
- Strong Excel skills and relational databases knowledge
- Self-sufficiency and ambitious individual
- Strong interpersonal skills in English and Spanish, Portuguese (at least two languages are preferable)
Execute operational processes by following the policies & procedures and meeting the established SLA for: POS and Ship To data administration to keep customer information updated in the system. On-boarding new business partners to be an Apple direct / indirect account. Contractual Document communications Contracts Administration New Product Implementation & Product set up. Operational Targeting Process Administration (Monthly & Quarterly calculations). Maintain detailed control of massive / meaningful process executed in order to have up to date information that can support business questions or needs. Deliver metrics for the portfolio of services offered from the SSC, discuss the results with the in- Country Sales Operations team, identify issues and opportunities and define a plan for improvement. Participate actively in the solution of incidents raised by internal / external customers, understanding how the processed should work to ensure business stability. Drive account management with the Apple Channel Partners in the region regarding business operational items. This relationship should drive continuous improvements in how Apple’s business runs within the account. Support local sales team with ad hoc sales reports and identify automation opportunities. Execute periodical training / knowledge transfer sessions with the local operations teams in regards of the process and procedures defined for the service catalogue. Define and implement mechanisms to validate data integrity across Apple landscape, identify inconsistencies and execute activities for cleansing. Identify process improvements and support design and implementation of Best Practices. Follow the compliance and security policies specified by the controlling organisms that include the standard methodologies and business internal definitions. Support ad-hoc projects allocated by the team and leader.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineer or Finance - 8 - 10 years of experience in Contracts and Sales Operations Process - Strong background in Shared Services Operation Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.