Sales Training Manager - Colombia
Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- A combination of sales and training experience. Solid operation experience as well. Experience in technology, (FMTG) industries will be a plus.
- Very strong communicator with the ability to learn & adapt fast to constant changes. Solid communication knowledge in order to deliver product and sales messages clearly and concisely.
- Excellent facilitation skills and handling objection– the ability to engage learners and assist in their development by exploration.
- Ability to analyze and summarize complex human and organizational development scenarios.
- Ability to resolve technical questions.
- Team worker with a demonstrable track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
- Excellent time & project management skills.
- Self-sufficiency and goal-oriented individual.
- Able to be flexible in schedule and likes challenges.
The Sales Training Manager will be responsible for the development, training, and coaching of the sales team: Apple Partners in Colombia. The purpose of this role is to increase the level of customer satisfaction, unit sales and beyond the box sales. The role is based in Bogota and report to Sales Country Leader in Colombia. You will work with the Apple Sales Training Manager, Apple Sales, and ALAC (Latin America) Sales Training Team to deliver virtual, digital, classroom, sales floor, and on-the-job training through all levels. You will need to find consistent operational excellence and creativity, executing according to the established critical metrics. Extensive experience in the delivery of sales training for retail, consumer and telco programs around consumer electronics. She or he would bring deep knowledge of the Latin American retail customers, trade practices and sales training with a minimum of 5 years of experience in retail, telco or PC channels. Deep experience in deploying sales training activities via eLearning, classroom, and on-the-floor execution. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Deliver sales training to the sales-force team. Lead partners' relationships and projects. The focus of the training will include product knowledge. Training in: Sales demos skills, soft skills, management skills, and Apple Customer Experience. Training can be delivered in the classroom, in-store or online. Provide feedback to the local Sales Training manager on training needs across sales programs and audiences and make recommendations on appropriate solutions for achieving the intended sales training objectives. Provide mentorship to key positions inside and outside Apple. Design training solutions in the virtual, classroom, in-store and digital formats. Engage with the ALAC (Latin America) Sales Training team and the WW (World Wide) Sales Training team (by request) on the audience and content needs. Deliver all sales training materials provided by Apple. Attend mandatory Train-The-Trainer (T3) sessions held by the ALAC and WW Sales Training teams and pass all qualification requirements, including teach-backs, assessments, and technical certifications. Report weekly on key Sales Training metrics to the local Sales Training Manager. Establish and maintain an extraordinary relationship with sales organizations and partners. Maintain extensive, technical knowledge of all Apple products. KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Sales Training ALAC Sales Training & Communications Manager Retail and carrier internal and external Sales Team KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: Improvement in critical metrics on training satisfaction, product knowledge, sales skills and behaviors on effectively sales experience. Customer experience satisfaction at the targeted Carrier and Channel POS’s. Quality of Training Delivery. Time to market.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree prefered
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Extensive travel required.