Sales Operations Analyst - Colombia
Bogota, Bogota, Colombia
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. You will be responsible for the sales administration & operations processes in support of the sales process in Colombia. This position will work closely with the Colombia leadership team and report to the Colombia Sales Leader, and dotted-line to the ALAC Sales Operations Manager regionally. The role will drive key areas around: Weekly operations planning, Rebate Programs support, Reporting execution, channel Program letters, Credit process, and customer master-data maintenance. Sales Operations charter is to drive effectiveness in the sales processes and efficiencies that demonstrate existing investment at all key points of the sales process. Are you ready for this challenge?
- You will have extensive experience in sales support providing excellence in management & execution of operational activities. She or he would bring deep knowledge of the sales planning and operation activities, support forecast, and analytics/reporting tasks.
- The best candidate would have deep operational experience in scaling large processes and measuring results on key executions tasks regularly. Following the SP&O mission to make sales more effective and efficient in leading business processes.
- The candidate should have a strong educational background with validated experience in running and leading processes in execution environments with validated operational principals.
- Forecast Experience will be key to success.
- KEY COMPETENCES: A combination of operational & planning management experience, with exposure to highly operational environments.
- High levels of operational process and task execution competence and measures on business processes.
- Customer-needs focused, with strong abilities to analyze the situation and provide a high level of satisfaction in customer experience
- Ability to lead across boundaries measuring with data knowledge, Key Performance Indicators to drive operational excellence
- Team worker with a proven track record of working with initiative both within and across functions
- Objection handling – the ability to resolve technical hurdles to adoption
- Excellent time & project leadership skills
- Strong Excel skills and relational databases' knowledge.
- Strong listening skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
Key Accountabilities: Provide support to the Channel Rebate process, being responsible for the communication to the partners and support on the process for sales. Drive all steps of on-boarding new business partners to be an Apple direct account. Drive the process to keep customer information updated in the system that goes contracts to POS information. Drive the reporting process from requirements to the generation of key reports for the sales teams in Colombia working with BPR. Facilitate the weekly forecast process in order to ensure that all areas involved in the process are aligned as input to the Region. Drive the credit and returns process for all route market segments (Rebates, Telco term-sheet deals) Provide support of NPI tasks in the country. Drive new innovation around processes & participate in key Region team forums, act as a local driver on Geo-projects Be available to support the business during normal Colombia business hours
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree - MBA is a plus
- Skills to build relationships internal and external. Key Performance Indicators Overall achievement of Colombia sales goals, quarterly & yearly Speed to process/SLA’s on key sales administration processes: Customer Credit processes Customer data accuracy in Apple systems Process innovation in sales operations processes & participation in Geo-wide initiatives.