Siri - Web Development and Tools Engineer
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Software and Services
The launch of Siri was a defining moment in the history of Artificial Intelligence. Hundreds of millions of people now use Siri to send a message, play their favourite song or even take a selfie. Now imagine what you could do at Apple. The Siri Core QE team in Madrid, Spain is looking for an outstanding individual to develop web based tools and applications to support the Siri QE organization. You will build and maintain web applications to visualize information and streamline the software engineering workflow. We are looking for a web developer that is passionate about data analytics, data visualization, automating processes with web and scripting languages.
- Proven software development experience
- Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, or Ember
- Experience with Node.js
- Proven understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions
- Real passion for Apple technologies
- Experience with Git
- Strong Unix knowledge, including shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills in English
We require a motivated, technically qualified developer. You will design and implement tools that impact hundreds of quality engineers and ultimately millions of Apple customers. This is a highly collaborative role that will require working with many different teams and internal customers in a dynamic environment. You will need to be self-motivated and able to work cross functionally to find the right solutions for our customers, sculpting our products to meet their needs. You will be part of an agile team and take part in every aspect of the product, from planning to design to implementation and documentation.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of iOS and macOS platforms