Apple OS - Software QA Engineer
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. You as the ideal person will have great QA mindset. Automation skills in JS or Python would be real plus.
- Passion for testing, testing methodologies, testing technologies and test automation development.
- Experience using Version Control tools - such as CVS, SVN, Git.
- We expect programming skills in Objective-C/C++/C/Swift and/or scripting language such as Python, Ruby, or Perl
- Knowledge or experience developing applications for iOS, Mac, Unix or Linux environments.
- Deep understanding of QA methodologies and practices.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to tackle hard problems with innovative and maintainable solutions.
This position requires an ambitious individual with strong technical and communication skills to balance responsibilities which will include developing test automation for first-party applications on tvOS and HomePod OS. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, and integration testing across Apple platforms.
Education & Experience
Degree in Computer Science, a related discipline or meaningful industry experience
- Previous experience working in a software development or test environment