Advocacy Programs Executive
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We strive to create an amazing employee and customer experience to accelerate sales of Apple’s products and Services across multiple channel Partners. We’re here to ensure that we create and develop outstanding customer experience in the region. You will be responsible for implementing and executing effective programs taking decisions on how deliver consistent Apple Brand Experience across channel partners’ stores: with components such as partner’s sell-in, playbooks deployment, process flow and engagement plans execution.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects successfully.
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences.
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
- Persuasive, dynamic, engaging and confident people skills.
- Extraordinary focus on the customer journey and developing ownership across our business.
- Handle own workload and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- KEY COMPETENCIES:
- Results focused - Steadfastly pushes self and others for results
- Knows how businesses work
- Action oriented - Seizes more opportunities than others
- Business Acumen - commercially minded and knows how business works
- Planning - anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
- Customer focus - Acts with customers in mind
- Interpersonal savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people —up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization
- Presentation skills - Effective in a variety of presentation settings with peers and management, understands what to present, when and how
- Negotiating - Negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, settle differences with minimum noise.
- Innovation management - Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market
- KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
- Advocacy Programs Manager
- Consumer Account Managers
- Field Staff Team
- Finance manager
- Sales, Planning and Operation team members (both at region level and EMEIA)
- Channel partners’ counterparts
- Third party vendors
- KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Successful implementation of People programs: people enrollment flow, new partners’ introduction and expansion plan management, churn management, sales competitions implementation
- Compliance against Apple People Program specific meaningful metrics (curriculum): training app usage rate, classroom training attendance
- Community engagement results vs other WE: attendance to regional events, in-store activities, extra training sessions
As Advocacy Program Executive you will collaborate with cross functional teams including Sales Training, Finance, Sales, Events & POS Operations teams to execute program cycles doing what’s right to implement strategies and create solutions that ultimately increase engagement, mitigate issues and get business results. This includes a range of activities such as: maintaining relationship with partners’ stakeholders; outstanding new product introduction in terms of sales staff advocacy plan; deploying and driving sales competitions for store staff; handle communications to customers & partners involved in programs; in-store animation activity plan and national events!
Education & Experience
REQUIREMENTS - Highly proficient with Excel at an advanced level. - Native level Spanish, outstanding English fluency, Italian fluency is a plus. - Prepared to travel on a regular basis across the region. - Working knowledge of Apple products is highly regarded - Previous retail marketing & communications experience will be helpful.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.