Software Development Engineer- Instrument Engineering
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
The Instrument Engineering team develops custom RF test instruments to enable Apple to deliver world-leading products to our customers. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer, capable of delivering high quality bespoke software solutions in a fast paced environment, to join our team.
- Relevant experience of Object Oriented Analysis & Design(OOAD) concepts & scalable software design principles
- Relevant experience of SW test techniques and methodologies
- Good working knowledge of RF fundamentals
- Energy and drive to succeed in a start-up like environment
- Basic understanding of a Wireless standard
As a Software Development Engineer, you will develop high quality software using modern software engineering techniques as part of a diverse team. Responsibilities include designing, developing, testing and deployment of software solutions, using a data-driven approach within a continuous improvement culture. You will work proactively with other cross-functional teams to determine the optimum software solutions to enhance the quality of Apple’s products.
Education & Experience
BS EE or CS required, MS EE or CS preferred
- Recent experience in any of the following areas:
- Developing and deploying distributed software systems
- Developing new software applications or drivers on any platform
- Web technologies/Web application development
- Basic knowledge of RF lab equipment including: spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, power sensors, switch controllers, combiners, etc.