AI/ML Residency Program (12 months)
Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Machine Learning and AI
Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Combining groundbreaking machine learning research with next-generation hardware, our teams take user experiences to the next level.
- Proficiency in a programming language such as Python or C++.
- Demonstrated ability to connect and collaborate with others.
- Ideal candidates will also have demonstrated research experience in one of the following: applied math/statistics, optimization, physics, or mechanical engineering. Thesis, capstone project, internship, co-op, and/or industry experience in these fields will qualify.
Apple’s AI/ML residency is a year-long program inviting experts in various fields to apply their own domain expertise to innovate and build revolutionary machine learning and AI-based products and experiences. As AI-based solutions spread across disciplines, the need for domain experts to understand machine learning and apply their expertise in ML settings grows. Residents will have the opportunity to attend machine learning and AI courses, learn from an Apple mentor, collaborate with fellow residents, gain hands-on experience working on high-impact projects, publish in premier academic conferences, and partner with Apple teams across hardware, software, and services.
Education & Experience
Graduate degree in a STEM field or equivalent industry experience in software engineering.
- We encourage you to submit a cover letter as part of your application explaining: What are your research interests? Why you would like to join the AI/ML residency program?
- Apple’s AI/ML residency is a year-long program starting in July 2022. Residents must be available to work full-time (40 hours/week) July 2022-July 2023.
- Application deadline: December 15, 2021