Education Field Marketing- Mexico
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Education team generates advocacy, community and projects that enriches the lives of thousands of students around the country. We develop programs and strategies that enable education institutions to transform the way students learn and teachers teach. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop capabilities and programs—at all levels, from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with partners to build plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. Would you like to be part of the team and have this challenge? About the team and Apple Mexico: You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term. Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple. CUSTOMER, PARTNER AND TEAM RELATIONSHIPS. You see the world through the eyes of the education customer by deeply understanding their needs, challenges, and concerns. You are obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but also you exceed them. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and lead the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine. You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win. STRATEGY, SOLUTIONS AND RESULTS You build high-reaching and breakthrough solutions that truly craft the strategy. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth. You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions. You strive for perfection in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast for our sales team members, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy.
- Ten plus years experience in the education market.
- Deep understanding of the education industry.
- Demonstrated passion for Apple and for education technology.
- Knowledge of Apple products and solutions for education.
- Confirmed marketing strategy, program development, and event execution capabilities.
- Direct sales or channel sales experience a plus.
- Validated ability to actively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and make things happen, throughout an organization at all levels, across many departments (marketing, sales, finance, and others) in a highly-matrixes organization.
- Program experience in events and conferences, direct marketing, sales communications and tools, collateral, and market research.
- Ability to think strategically while also following through on very tactical tasks and deliverables.
- Have superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills.
- Need to be resourceful, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to travel several times per year.
You will collaborate with Education or other Apple teammates from all areas of the company and with our channel partners to design and implement strategies to target directly both K12 and Higher Education Markets with demand generation activities, events or driving Apple’s participation across industry events. Also you’ll be responsible for the logistics and experience design of leadership summits, training, channel and customer events. You will also lead and design back to school campaigns that encompass Demand Generation, Communications, Events and Training focused on the Markets. You will help to launch new programs or initiatives in the country, keeping track of how they’re doing, analyze the results and make them better. You will to execute advocacy programs and develop our education communities through demand generation activities, engaging different targeted audiences that results on sales pipeline and program adoption. You will also support all other programs and initiatives by implementing marketing guidelines, lead agency relationships, vendors set up and budget management. MAIN ACTIVITIES: - Manage strategic field marketing and sales enablement programs and drive execution through the education sales team. - Identify internal communications, sales tools, and training to support the team in the form of discussion guides, at a glance documents, webcasts, and online training. - Research and explore new ideas to innovate and improve internal communications and sales resources. - Be the point of contact for the education channel and sales team and ensure they receive the marketing information, sales tools, and marketing programs needed to support their sales goals. - Interact with institutional customers in all three representative audience areas—academic leaders, IT, and educators. Have complete market understanding of these customers—customer profile, market landscapes, concerns, messages, and competitive issues. - You will be leader for the strategy and implementation of customer events and conferences. - Work with WW education marketing to develop a sales enablement plan to support new products and programs. - Corporate Education Programs Management, such as Campus Rep Program and Apple Distinguished School. - Identify customer success stories and partner with PR team to communicate them. - Collaborate with WW Marketing on webpages and customer facing materials. - Budget and Agency management.
Education & Experience
College degree should be a requirement and Post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.