Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC)- Villa Hermosa
Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you passionate about cellular technologies, want to make an impact and have the desire to work on groundbreaking cellular technologies? Then we are looking for you. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As an Apple Solutions Consultant, you will be the link between our future customers and our products. You’ll showcase your ambitious spirit as you lead the sales, merchandising, and operations of an Apple Shop within a consumer electronics store. You’ll be responsible for crafting a great Apple experience, and you’ll help build a community of loyal Apple customers. In addition, you’ll inspire our retail partner’s staff through your passion and excitement about Apple.
- 3+ years of sales and retail experience.
- Extraordinary customer service dedication.
- Adaptive and solutions-based approach to selling.
- Ability to translate “techno-speak” into everyday terms.
- Engaging and confident presentation style.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Results driven without compromising quality.
- Obsessive about details.
- Influential leader with strong networking skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Technically curious
As an ambassador of our brand, the ASC is accountable for driving sales performance by: - Connecting with customers, discovering customers’ needs and values and showing customers the products that meet their needs. - Not only encouraging customers to experience our products, but also to discover the magic they can do to make new things that are amazing. - Ensuring that Apple’s merchandising standards are perfectly met. - Sharing knowledge on Apple products and the fantastic excitement about the Apple brand with retailer staff. - Partnering with store managers to drive great outcome for everyone in the business. - You will own the Apple business at the store level by working with store management and the retailer’s staff to maintain flawless merchandising, ensuring that Apple products are represented by trained and passionate staff assigned during open store hours, and analyzing sales results to help find opportunities for the store.
Education & Experience
High school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.