iTunes Movies and Books Manager, Mexico & Spanish Speaking Latin America
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
We’re perfectionists. Idealists. Inventors. Forever tinkering with products and processes, always on the lookout for better. Whether you work at one of our global offices, offsite, or even at home, a job at Apple will be demanding. But it also rewards bright, original thinking and hard work. And none of us here would have it any other way. Music is just the beginning. On iTunes you can rent or buy blockbuster or local art house movies on your Apple TV, shop for books, and download apps for your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch. You’ll find thousands of hours of entertainment on the iTunes Store. The iTunes organization is seeking a talented, expert and innovation-driven teammate to run and further expand the iTunes Movies and Books Businesses in Mexico and Latin America. We believe our team members should demonstrate a passion for design with a strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Ideal profiles possess a strong business background, and will have the capacity to understand Appleʼs overall priorities.
- A great fit is a self-directed, adaptable individual with very strong interpersonal skills, who is able to work under pressure and to lead teams through ambiguity. Key for success is experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You should have background working with local / multi-lingual / cultural nuances and ability to translate these into input for the creation of complex content management systems and infrastructures.
- In this capacity you will need strong strategic and analytical attributes combined with the right communication skillset to effectively collaborate with senior-level leaders. You will have a natural aptitude for translating data into insights and trends, influencing new strategies based on these insights.
- You are a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders across multiple countries.
- A hands-on approach to executing projects from start to finish is required.
- You bring a rare combination of excellent attention to details with the ability to see the big picture. Finally, you are passionate about digital technology, a lover of entertainment content, and fully familiar with near-future trends and technologies that will impact our lives.
- You have experience working in a Movie Studio, a Video platform provider or a leading broadcaster, with consistent track record working with key players in the Mexican and Latin American video ecosystem. Startup experience in the digital content space is a plus.
- This position is based in Mexico City.
In this role, you will: - Define the strategy and manage the Movies and Books businesses in close collaboration with the local & global management teams. - Inspire and lead the content team to craft the best editorial experience. - Work closely with our marketing team to build iconic and impactful campaigns. - Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution. - Run and expand business relationships with existing partners & targets. - Work closely to our Operations teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellence in customer service. - Acquire new partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content.
Education & Experience
You have BA/BS degree. You have fluent command of Portuguese, English and Spanish languages. *Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.