App Store Editor, Mexico & Spanish Speaking Latin America
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of Apple customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual to join the App Store Editorial team, and be responsible for the discovery, selection, programming and promotion of featured apps on the App Store.
- Consistent experience (6+years) editing creative content for traditional and online publications;
- Previous experience or role in content discovery, ideally in mobile;
- Excellent understanding of the depth and breadth of software, across all Apple products, and a deep passion for technology;
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams;
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Mastery of UI principles and best practices;
- Ability to think strategically and tactically;
- Resourceful, creative and results oriented with high energy;
- Comfortable working under weekly deadlines.
As an App Store Editor for Mexico & Spanish Speaking Latin America you will be tasked with ensuring all apps selected for featuring and promotion are tested and scrutinized to the highest standards. Critical to this position is your ability to find great new apps, which best express the App Store’s editorial voice and are consistent with the Apple brand. You have the right fit if you live and breathe apps. We expect you to have expertise in mobile applications, hands-on experience editorializing software, a deep understanding of good user-interface design principles, an eye for design, experience working with a content management system, and a real passion for the quickly evolving space of apps. You will be responsible for working with various internal teams to lead the schedule of app releases and prepare the selection of featured apps on a weekly basis. You will work in our Mexico City office.
Education & Experience
You have a BA/BS degree and fluency in English and Spanish. *Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.