Consumer Offers Strategy
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The role is focused in developing and delivering innovative consumer financing offers for iPhone, iPad, Mac & Apple Watch for the Mexican market. This position is essential in ensuring the Apple products have the broadest reach and accessibility across all the Mexican consumers. This position will work with cross functional teams (Including Sales, Finance, Strategy & Operations) to formulate strategies, conduct analysis, and driving processes to deliver breakthrough consumer offers for Apple products and solutions business based in Financing solutions across different resell partners.
- Specific areas of expertise should include:
- 8+ years of experience in project management and/or business development and strategy.
- Validated strengths in relationship management, teaming across functions, deal making and negotiations
- Strategic agility – proven ability to understand and find opportunities in complex emerging markets
- Strong dedicated who is able to work independently to develop new areas
- Familiarity with financials and product offerings
- Team collaboration skills
- Business modeling development and presentations
- Ability to run with ambiguity and get it done
- Deep understanding of the financial ecosystem of the region in terms of meaningful performance indicators to enable the assessment of new business opportunities
- Problem solver by nature with ability to identify partnership solution space while driving overall objectives and initiatives of Apple
You will look into opportunities, build solutions through critical thinking and you will drive collaboration among key partners, could be internal or external. Also it will be important to have the ability to build strategies supported by creative problem-solving and be able to simplify and synthesize complex structures to communicate value effectively. The ability to deliver on driving support with external partners will be key for success and deep business understanding such as a strong foundation in consumer financing constructs - installments, lease, micro credits, etc. Collaboration Teams: - You will provide support to different sales channel leads where consumer financing offers will be developed: Key Retail partners, Apple Premium Resellers and Mobile carriers. - Local and regional finance and strategy teams to build and evaluate the innovative offers. - You will collaborate with key external partners to influence a strong engagement in implementing consumer financing offer initiatives. - You will work with the Enterprise & Education sales teams to develop innovative financing tools to improve current offers in Mexico. MAIN ACTIVITIES: - Mapping out the Consumer Offer landscape with a deep understanding of the competitive position of Apple products in the market. - Mapping out retail offers for Apple products and key competitors across different sales channels. - Support the economical and financial evaluation of the Quarterly playbook strategy for Mexico. - Deep understanding of financing and micro financing vehicles in Mexico (what are the costs and offers associated to each). - Payroll loans. Deep model understanding in different industries. - Assessment and creation of non conventional financing offers - Balloon, lease, etc. - Close relationship with Reseller partners and other third-party partners to develop and evolve consumer offers strategy. - Understanding of Competitive Landscape in Mexican Market (Apple vs. Competition, Device pricing models, Partners & Partner Contract terms, Pricing Compliance, etc).
Education & Experience
Bachelors and MBA preferred, or equivalent practical experience. English Language is important for this position.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.