Market Development Manager, Latin America: App Store, Apple Music, iTunes
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We believe our team members should demonstrate a passion for design with a strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude. We are looking for a dynamic market development leader with an impeccable track record in the entertainment and technology industries to define our future business in Latin America. You will report to the Director, Latin America for App Store, Apple Music & iTunes.
- You have extensive relevant experience and deep network across technology, music, entertainment and media industries in Latin America.
- A successful track record of launching and running digital distribution of entertainment services across Latin America, including negotiation of rights.
- You are experienced working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders.
- You bring ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders, and superb project management skills, with fluency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You show outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- A deep understanding of the Apple brand and Apple’s products and genuine passion for content, mobile technology and all things digital.
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills as well as resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
The ideal profile will: - Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships; - Build a case and recommendations for how to set up our in-market operations in certain countries across Latin America; - Provide clear direction to our business executives, product marketing teams and engineers, to prioritize market opportunities across Latin America; - Advise on all aspects of market intelligence including engagement with Tax, Legal, Commercial and Government Affairs; - Deliver excellent reporting to all stakeholders across the organization; - Be a passionate advocate for Apple and its products with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA is a plus. Fluency in Spanish and English is a must. Additional languages are a plus. This role is based in Mexico City.
- * Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.