Consumer Offers Strategy - Telco Channel - Mexico
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This Offer Strategy role will be focused in developing and delivering innovative Offers Strategy for Apple devices in the Telco Channel for the Mexico's market. This position is essential in ensuring the Apple products have the broadest reach and accessibility across all the Mexican consumers to acquire New to Apple customers, Attaching new Apple products and services to existing customers and also to develop Renewal and upgrade strategies for the Apple installed base within the telco channel. This position will work with cross functional teams (Including Sales, Finance, Strategy & Operations) to formulate strategies, conduct analysis, and driving processes to deliver breakthrough consumer offers for the iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch business based in Financing solutions across different resell partners.
- Find opportunities, build solutions through critical thinking
- Drive collaboration among key partners.
- Ability to integrate strategies supported by creative problem-solving.
- Be able to simplify and synthesize complex structures to communicate value effectively
- Ability to deliver on driving support with external partners.
- Deep understanding of business principles such as a strong foundation in consumer financing constructs - installments, lease, micro credits, etc.
The main activities: - Understanding of Competitive Landscape in the Market (Apple vs. Competition, Device, Pricing models, etc.) - Mapping out of the Consumer Offer landscape with a deep understanding of the ambitious position of Apple products in the Mexican market among Telco channel - Development of positive relationship with existing reseller partners and other third-party partners to develop and evolve consumer offers strategy. - Support the financial analysis of the Playbook strategy on a quarterly and annual basis. - Deep understanding of financing structure and vehicles in Mexico (what are the costs and offers associated to each). - Assessment, Design and Creation of non conventional financing offers - Balloon, lease, etc. - Understanding of Residual Value market for mobile devices. - Assessment, Design and Creation of Upgrade Programs. - Influence a strong engagement of internal and external teams in the implementation of new Offers initiatives and new business strategies. - Work with the Enterprise sales teams to develop innovative tools to improve current offers in the market within the Enterprise/Corporate segment. - Deep engagement with research / market intelligence agencies to have a clear picture of the competitive landscape in the market.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors required, MBA preferred.
- Require strong collaboration such as:
- - Provide support to Telco Channel team where Financing Offers & Strategy will be developed.
- - Local and regional Finance and Strategy teams to build and evaluate the innovative consumer financing offers.
- - Close relationship with Apple global offers team.
- - Collaboration with key external partners and third-party service providers.
- - Deep engagement with research / market intelligence agencies.