Sales Channel Development Account Executive: Financial Institutions
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Account Manager Role will be responsible for developing and handling the relationship with a strategic financial partner in Mexico. The role will partner with multiple areas in Apple (Offers Strategy, Sales, Finance, iTunes, Marketing, Enterprise, among others) and deploy the execution of Apple’s ecosystem strategy within the financial institutions core businesses. You will drive all the relationship engagement with all key areas of the financial institution and ensure commercial deployment of both short and long term opportunities.
- Specific areas of expertise should include: Negotiations skills, business modeling, presentations, and new business development. Also key to have a deep understanding of the financial ecosystem in the country, in terms of relevant meaningful metrics for banks, to enable the assessment of new business opportunities for the ALAC team.
- You will required to: Formulate strategies supported by creative problem-solving.
- Be able to simplify and synthesize complex structures to communicate value effectively.
- Deliver on driving support with external partners.
- Develop strong C level relationship with key decision makers of the financial institution in order to accelerate the deployment of business growth opportunities for Apple - Understand both the consumer needs and the market dynamics for the financial institution - Develop and propose attractive and ambitious business proposals for the different areas of the financing institution: consumer credit and loans, enterprise, insurance, mortgages, investments, etc. - Work in partnership with each key business partner of Apple, presenting, approving, executing and monitoring the sales strategy and deployment - Measure the impacts and takeaways so it becomes inputs for new financial partnership relationships on other markets and produce real impact in sales results. - Ensure we keep always an innovative and competitive approach to our proposals, looking for new effective ideas.
Education & Experience
Normally requires a BS/BA and a strong business intelligence, business modeling and business development background including 10+ years of confirmed experience or equivalent.
- Position requires strong planning, interpersonal, communication, business modeling, analytical and leadership skills.
- This job description gives mentorship to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not extensive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.