Apple Music, Label Rep: Mexico and Pan Latin (12 month contract - maternity cover)
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Music is all the ways you love music, all in one place. Our Music team sits at the heart of a discovery journey — curating playlists and other recommended content for our customers to enjoy across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, Apple TV and HomePod. We are looking for an experienced label rep that will be ‘on the pulse’ and is passionate about the role music can play in enriching lives. This job is all about helping us discover the next big hit our customers in México and Pan Latin won’t be able to live without and also about growing Apple Music through partnerships and new business development initiatives.
- You have an outstanding knowledge of the music landscape, the key players and trends.
- You’ll be a natural networker who is able to build strong ties with existing and new partners.
- You're highly competent in combining analytical skills with an aptitude for translating data into insights and meaningful actions.
- You're experienced in balancing different responsibilities, priorities and schedules daily working with multiple partners under strict deadlines.
- You are resourceful, creative and results oriented with high energy.
- Your positive attitude and dedication make you thrive in team environments – collaboration is key at Apple.
- You feel confident with technology, being hands-on with a CMS.
- You have good written and presentation skills.
- You are a great project manager.
- Fluency in Spanish & English. Additional languages are a plus.
In this role you will: - live and breathe music and technology. - have high levels of credibility working with labels, management and artist communities as well as other music industry partners. - be responsible for consolidating priority pitches from all our partners into an overall music strategy aligned with the over all goal. - build extensive experience in leading and growing a subscription business through promotions with our partners on and off platform - be responsible for generating increased awareness in all of our partners. - manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams. - have a deep understanding of content management systems. - be responsible for increasing and maintaining a hyper local feeling and obsess for delivering the best Mexican customer experience - embrace having a hands-on attitude and always pay attention to the finest of detail. - work with various internal teams to manage the schedule of music releases, and the execution of ambitious promotions. - be comfortable working under weekly, sometimes daily, deadlines. - need to become a master on Keynote presentation and weekly data driven reports.
Education & Experience
University degree preferred, MBA or Post-Graduate is a plus.