Sales Training - Mexico
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Sales Trainer will be responsible for the development, training and mentoring to the sales team: Apple Partners in Mexico. The purpose of this role is to increase the level of customer happiness, unit sales and beyond the box sales. The role is based in Mexico City and report to Sales Training Manager in Mexico. You will work with the Apple Sales Training Manager, Apple Sales, and ALAC Sales Training Team to deliver virtual, digital, classroom, sales floor and on-the-job training through all levels. You will need to find consistent operational perfection and creativity, executing according to the established critical metrics.
- A combination of sales and training experience. Proven operation experience as well. Experience in technology, (FMTG) industries will be a plus.
- Very strong communicator with the ability to learn & adapt fast to constant changes. Proven communication knowledge in order to deliver product and sales messages clearly and concisely.
- Excellent facilitation skills and handling objection– the ability to engage learners and assist in their development by exploration.
- Ability to analyze and summarize complex human and interpersonal development scenarios.
- Ability to resolve technical questions.
- Team worker with a demonstrable track record of working with initiative both within and across functions.
- Excellent time & project management skills.
- Self-sufficiency and goal-oriented individual.
- Able to be flexible in schedule and likes challenges.
Extensive experience in the delivery of sales training for retail, consumer and telco programs around consumer electronics. You will bring deep knowledge of the Latin American retail customers, trade practices and sales training. Deep experience in deploying sales training activities via eLearning, classroom, and on-the-floor execution. Fluency in English is mandatory. Extensive travel required. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Deliver sales training to the sales-force team. Lead partners' relationships and projects. The focus of the training will include product knowledge. Training in: Sales demos skills, soft skills, management skills, and Apple Customer Experience. Training can be delivered in the classroom, in-store or online. Provide feedback to the local Sales Training manager on training needs across sales programs and audiences and make recommendations on appropriate solutions for achieving the intended sales training objectives. Provide mentorship to key positions inside and outside Apple. Design training solutions in the virtual, classroom, in-store and digital formats. Engage with the Sales Training team and the WW Sales Training team (by request) on the audience and content needs. Deliver all sales training materials provided by Apple. Attend mandatory Train-The-Trainer (T3) sessions held by the ALAC and WW Sales Training teams and pass all qualification requirements, including teach-backs, assessments, and technical certifications. Report weekly on key Sales Training metrics to the local Sales Training Manager. Establish and maintain an extraordinary relationship with sales organizations and partners. Maintain extensive, technical knowledge of all Apple products.
Education & Experience
BA Degree a plus Education experience background preferred.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.