Channel Sales Program Manager - Mexico
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product's ongoing development and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This position is responsible for the Program Management required to define, develop, deploy and lead Apple’s global channel sales programs throughout their lifecycle. You will be responsible for these efforts into one of the company’s three primary channel routes-to-market (Retailer/CES, Carrier/Telco, or independent reseller partners). This position at Apple is high-quality, repeatable and scalable presentations of our products and solutions, and include merchandising fixture programs and assets, sales staffing, sales training, demo units and content, maintenance, supporting systems, and more. The success of these programs is dependent upon the coordinated efforts of several key teams within Apple. This position works closely with regional sales leaders worldwide and with cross- functional teams in Cupertino including, but not limited to, Marcom, Finance, Sales Training, Sales Communications, Program Operations, Procurement, Contracts and Legal to ensure programs success.
- Experience in: Sales and marketing program management into channel partners, understanding the balance between tactical sales execution and goals and the importance of brand and standards for the channel,
- Partnering with internal partners to achieve goals as a virtual team, including strong program and project management of complex issues,
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, and excellent analytical skills as applies to sales and/or marketing.
- 5+ relevant years Sales and/or Channel Programs Development and Operations experience, or comparable.
- Telecom industry experience desired.
- Well-rounded knowledge in the areas of business planning and strategy, and validated execution skills.
- Unusual verbal and written communication skills, including presenting to executives.
- The ability to be effective in both direct and virtual team leadership.
- The ability of a high level of impact and influence skills and reciprocal working style.
- Extraordinary Analytical skills required.
- Six Sigma/ PMP will be a plus
- You will maintain a proven understanding of Apple’s corporate and regional sales strategies, channel marketing strategies and plans and will lead sales leadership forums to discuss future requirements and priorities with sales management. - Program Manage the complex, cross-functional design and development stage of comprehensive Channel Sales Programs for specific RTM, including, but not limited to: - Defining the program. Gaining executive approvals for the overall program - Cataloging all necessary actions, dependencies, and due dates at the X- functional Project Level (each X-functional team member is accountable for their own Projects within their org). - You will be handling and communicating progress against deliverables as needed for successful on-time program completion. - Also, you will lead and oversee Programs launches to our field sales teams and channel partners. - Ensure that regional sales teams are trained and have the tools and ready to support sales programs when they launch and throughout their lifecycle. - Program strategy and objectives documentation. - Partner recruiting tools. - Process documentation. - Field training. - Field communications. - Program sales portal management. - Understand and monitor coverage, quality, compliance (did results mirror the vision/intent) and results of their programs. - Provide top-level, actionable insight into the performance of the programs throughout their lifecycle to the sales organizations. - Develop program improvements as needed, or terminate programs at the end of their life.
Education & Experience
- BS/BA preferred. Advanced degree a plus. - English will be important.
- - Good communication and writing skills
- - Leadership
- - Detail oriented and problem solver