Business Lead, Video & Books Mexico & Spanish-speaking Latin America
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Are you passionate about Video and Books content? Do you have in-depth management experience in the video or publishing industry? If so, you could be the Video & Books Business Lead we need. We are seeking a hardworking, expert and innovation-focused team member to further expand our Video business in Mexico and Spanish-speaking Latin America. As the perfect addition to our team, you should demonstrate excellent skills leading complex partnerships, an eye for detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and lots of positive attitude. This role will be based in Mexico City.
- You have an extensive business background in the TV / Movie industry, with experience working in a Movie Studio, a Video platform provider or a leading broadcaster.
- You also have in depth knowledge of Books content, across all business models, with a demonstrable passion for new authors.
- You love working with international peers collaboratively; you're a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners.
- You're able to analyse and communicate results to leaders, and are capable to understand Apple’s overall priorities.
- You have outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- You've proven your ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- You're resourceful, creative, collaborative and possess excellent ability to communicate.
- Leadership skills with a true appreciation for diversity and inclusion, one of Apple's core values.
- Your deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s products, and mobile technology will make you a valued member of our team.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English.
In this role, you will: Define the strategy and lead the Video & Books team in Mexico & Spanish-speaking Latin America, driving engagement and growth. Acquire new partners with one goal: Entertain more people with better content. Inspire the content team to craft the best editorial experience. Partner closely with our marketing team to build iconic and impactful campaigns. Define clear and tangible business priorities and monitor / partner for perfect execution. Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships. Work closely with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. Provide excellent reporting to all team members across the organisation. Be a hardworking advocate for Apple, showing strong attention to detail, high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Ideally you hold a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.