Business Manager, App Store - Mexico (temporary assignment)
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. The App Store is the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving hundreds of millions of Apple customers. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated App Store manager that will be ‘on the pulse’ and ready to take the App Store in Mexico to the next level. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This is a temporary assignment of 12 months.
- You have extensive background working on robust digital businesses with hands-on experience building or marketing software.
- You also have extensive experience across varying methods of monetization (free, paid, subscription, etc).
- You have experience working with international peers collaboratively, a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners.
- You are able to analyze and communicate results to leaders, and excels in project management skills, with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You have excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines.
- You have a deep understanding of the Apple brand and Apple’s products.
- You’re passionate about apps, mobile technology and all things digital. Proficient in pop culture.
- You are resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
- Proficient in Spanish and in English.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL: - Together with the Business Lead, help define the Apps and Games strategy for the App Store in Mexico, focusing on driving engagement and growth. - Work closely and collaboratively with the Mexican app developer community, focusing on improving the quality of the Apps to increase monetization. - Be the ambassador of local developers outside Mexico for their intentional expansion. - Work closely with our editorial and marketing teams to build iconic and impactful campaigns. - Identify new market trends, business opportunities and manage key industry relationships. - Work closely with Operations to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service. - Provide excellent reporting to all teams. - Be a passionate advocate for design with a strong attention to detail, showing high energy and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
You ideally hold a university degree or equivalent. MBA is a plus.