iPhone Leader (Carrier), Mexico
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you ready for this challenge?
- Strong understanding of retail and POS (Point of Sales) dynamics in order to drive outstanding consumer experience
- Strong analytical and influential skills to drive Apple to carriers
- Strong account management skills
- Strong sales background including 10+ years of proven sales management experience or equivalent
- Strong planning, interpersonal, communication, sales management, and leadership skills
- Must be able to be responsible for the day-to-day sales activities of an iPhone sales team by giving direction, providing support and making effective business decisions
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is a must
Develop new sales models through carriers in different channels such as enterprise, retail, etc Develop consultative selling in order to improve iPhone key selling differentiators Develop new business models in order to increase iPhone penetration in the market You will be responsible for balancing and developing the iPhone sales activity within the Chilean market. Also, you will be responsible for achieving a significant portion of Apple’s iPhone sales revenue target. You will maintain a positive relationship with the carrier at the group level and develops a focused and productive alliance with Apple. You will develop the tactical plans and activities with the carrier that will result in the successful achievement of the carrier’s iPhone sell-through targets. You must achieve or exceed assigned sales quotas and be an expert in understanding and driving sales through the carrier channels. Must be aware of competitor's activities, account history, emerging trends and understand how to build and capitalize on opportunities. Will develop and maintain an effective planning and strategic partnership with the carrier’s team. Increase penetration of the iPhone to new and existing carrier points of sale and expand Apple's focus with carrier sales teams. Ensures compliance with the Apple/Carrier iPhone agreement Works with the carrier to ensure the competitive positioning of the iPhone in all consumer offers. You will coordinate below the line marketing activities with the carrier ensuring compliance and appropriate use of Apple creative assets provided by Apple Marketing teams. Important will be to collaborate with Apple support functions to resolve day to day trading issues in the account. Performs assigned administrative tasks including sales reporting, inventory reporting, maintaining files, information, and forms. You must develop status reports, establish schedules and attend meetings with internal staff. Measured on sell-through units and Apple advantage within the carrier.
Education & Experience
Position normally requires a degree qualification or equivalent. Master's Degree will be a plus. Proficiency in English/Spanish is a must
- Specific areas of expertise should include strategic planning, tactical execution, team building, account development, territory management, forecasting, presentations, business solutions, multi-task management, planning and organization, and new business development.