eCommerce Consumer Experience Manager
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This, in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The Digital Channel Team drives the development of digital strategies across Apple channels. It is building a consistent brand experience in the digital world, whether it is on a partner’s website or on global marketplaces or on social commerce. This team serves as the center of expertise on eCommerce and will be instrumental in unlocking Apple’s potential in improving customer experience, brand presence and sales growth across digital channels. We are seeking a motivated and ambitious eCommerce CX Manager to join our growing business. You will be responsible for driving the performance of Apple products across leading eCommerce platforms in Mexico. You also must be high-energy, proactive, passionate about eCommerce and able to thrive in a fast-paced, complex environment. This role will lead the execution of Apple’s customer experience on leading eCommerce including, but not limited to, campaigns, search, content optimization and catalog set up and management. You will partner with local sales teams and the global digital channel team to align on the best Customer Experience strategy to improve Apple’s opportunities. You will draw insights from web analytics and combine with previous eCommerce expertise to drive business decisions that will grow the share on the platform.
- Deep expertise in digital commerce/ eCommerce and digital merchandising/ marketing
- 7+ years in eCommerce, preferably with P&L or category management responsibility
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with eCommerce funnel, SEO, SEM
- Deep prior experience on content optimization via UI/UX and digital merchandising to achieve sales goals
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations for eCommerce growth.
- Experience delivering successful end-to-end digital programs or campaigns- from concept to execution to reporting and optimization
- Stellar analytical ability with the capability to transform online critical metric CX data into actionable insights and execute upon them; demonstrated experience using meaningful metrics/web analytics to impact digital business
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Prior experience using a Content Management System, Excel, and working with eCommerce platforms.
- Ability and experience to encourage and communicate to a wide range of
- constituents across functions, interpersonal levels, and cultures; proven experience leading through influence in a matrix organization - working with both global and local organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Mexico eCommerce players, online marketplaces.
Key Responsibilities: Drive the CX (customer experience) and overall business roadmap for Apple’s eCommerce business focused on growing sales while owning the efficient Apple CX Work closely with sales leadership to developing innovative digital merchandising strategies and plans that support and promote sales growth for Apple products sold on digital channels Closely manage the Search CX and Product Detail Page CX of the country - making constant improvements to achieve business goals, add unique capabilities and achieve and exceed sales growth. Drive localized execution of global programs Utilize online critical metrics, web analytics, and performance metrics to analyze, develop and execute on growth programs, insights, and opportunities - weekly, monthly and quarterly Together with the Sales Account Executives, lead weekly and monthly business reviews with cross-functional Apple teams and Retail partners, as well as global teams. Partner with sales, finance, and operations to ensure that the customer experience and merchandising plans support forecasts.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience. Great written communication skills in Spanish and English required.
- Detail-oriented professional.
- Hands-on and great written communication skills in Spanish and English.