Growth Marketing Manager, App Store & Video – Mexico & Pan Latin
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
Do you have a passion for invention and self-challenge? The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a multifaceted, highly motivated Growth Marketing Manager with subscription marketing and consumer marketing background to join our Marketing team for App Store and Apple TV products, across all markets in Mexico and Pan Latin. You will be driving product adoption, engagement and customer retention across a variety of subscription businesses, including Apple Arcade and Apple TV+, our subscription services. You’ll make sure our marketing programs are executed to the highest standards and with the maximum effect, focusing on our owned channels as key drivers for growth. Are you a proactive, highly adaptable and results-oriented professional that lives and breathes music and technology? Then we want to hear from you!
- Extensive marketing experience in the video and/or App/tech industry.
- Deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, performance marketing, acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and social media.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers in collaboration across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing a social handle and/or website
- An ability to analyze and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and inventive and know how to think different.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish is required. Additional languages are a plus.
In this role, you will: - Work closely with our editorial, business and marketing teams to build locally relevant campaigns around new releases and local moments - Define clear marketing priorities and execute on plans made around these - Manage media and creative agencies to deliver localized creative and media plans - Run and grow business relationships with existing and prospective partners in the app development and publishing sphere - Manage digital media and performance marketing with an understanding of current tools, strategies and trends. - Use owned channels such as CRM, Social and retail partners to build engagement. - Remain hands-on with projects from beginning to end.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree in a related field is a plus.
- Occasional international travel may be required.