Apple Solutions Consultant - Espoo
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. You’ll be responsible for providing an extraordinary experience, and you’ll help build a network of committed Apple customers. You’ll showcase your ambitious spirit as you lead the sales, merchandising, and operations of an Apple Shop within a consumer electronics store. In addition, you’ll encourage our retail partner’s staff through your visionary style, love for technology, and passion about Apple every single day. In this role, you are a dynamic leader, business manager and influencer based within a multi branded retail shop. The role's purpose is to grow the Apple product and add-on business in the shop and will be held accountable for performance by providing excellent customer service, giving product demonstrations, and ensuring all Apple fixtures and merchandising elements are up to date and maintained according to Apple’s standards.
- Experience in a retail environment with extraordinary customer service skills.
- Solutions-based approach to business management.
- You truly love connecting with customers and helping them
- You have the ability to discover customers’ needs and values.
- Engaging and confident presentation style.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Finnish and English.
- Ability to work autonomously and self driven.
- Results driven without compromising quality.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Solid work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
The ASC has the following responsibilities to fulfil as they relate to four key areas: Customer: We are responsible for ensuring each customer has a world-class Apple customer experience. Responsibilities include: Promoting Apple products and solutions by passionately sharing the benefits and values of the products through product demonstrations. Conducting product demonstrations Building a community of dedicated Apple customers 2. In-store Merchandising The ASC operates as the business manager in a point of sale. It is the ASC’s responsibility to develop the store’s staff to maintain the appearance of the in-store merchandising in order to give the customer the best possible Apple experience. Responsibilities include: Ensuring all merchandising elements are up to date and follow Apple worldwide standards with a high attention to detail. We guide and educate the shop team members to work together to establish and maintaining tidiness according to worldwide guidelines. Flagging to his/her manager any maintenance issues with any Apple merchandising execution in the store. Maintaining the brand image 3. Staff Management A successful ASC proves him or herself of significant value to a Reseller’s management team and gains support without authority. You will have a strong eye for business and understanding of the business partners business and goals. Responsibilities include: Living as a promoter of the Apple brand to Reseller’s staff / management, and keeping them engaged current on Apple’s latest and the greatest products. Understand what the Reseller’s business goals are and link Apple’s goals to theirs. Identifying and maintaining key staff members who the ASC will train and transform into Apple Professional / Experts. The training of the team is essential, as they will depend on this group to support Apple’s business in every way. 4. Apple Corporate/Manager The ASC is able to provide key insights on the Apple business and identify business opportunities. Responsibilities include: Monitoring performance results and inventory levels. Providing insightful feedback that will help to further develop and improve performance. Working together with partner store leadership to achieve and improve results. Working cross functionally with store managers to drive extraordinary outcomes for everyone.
Education & Experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.