Training Operations and Support, Belgium
Brussels, Brussels-Capital Region, Belgium
Sales and Business Development
This role is one of the corner stones of Apple’s strategy in the sales channel. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s B2B business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work. To realize this goal, we build relationships, develop partner capabilities and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans that scale the business and adoption of the Apple ecosystem. Reporting to the local Sales Planning & Operations Manager, this role has a strong focus on training, including the responsibility for planning, delivering and deploying training to all relevant audiences within the sales channel (sales force at point of sale, telesales, Education sales people, Business to Business (AAER/AAR/APR) sales people, etc.). This training execution will be aligned with the organisations overall strategy for training and curriculum content. This role also encompasses all operational activities related to the legal framework bonding Apple with the partners. This includes (but is not limited to) implementing the contractual training relationship with the channel partners within Apple Channel partner sales people database in compliance with Apple EMEIA’s Contract Management guidelines. Reports to: Country Sales Planning and Operations Manager
- The preferred individual will have planning, organisation and implementation skills
- You should have excellent listening skills
- Demonstrative channel sales and/or technology marketing expertise including working in a training department preferably in the technology industry Very good verbal and written communication in local languages Dutch and French and fluent English
- You will be a self starter and confirmed ability to work independently
- Shown ability to interact with, and influence, all levels of channel sales associates and management
- Some knowledge/taste for legal frameworks & processes which will be preferred
- Preferably you will have technical knowledge about computer and/or smart phone operating systems Facilitation Skill’s
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment
Collaborate with the regional channel partners’ training organisations and local Apple Channel team to assess training needs and make recommendations on appropriate solutions for overall training, both on classroom and online and virtual training (WebEx). Plan, deliver and deploy training to local channel specialists. The focus of the training will include selling & demonstration skills as well as product/solutions knowledge. Maintain excellent relationships with the training organisation. This should include regular meetings to ensure both ongoing support of Apple Telecom sales goals as well as specific needs requested by local carriers & telecom channel specialists. Review and maintain content & tools provided for training. Handle all logistical aspects and costs related to sales training. Report on a regular basis (as specified by EMEIA Sales Planning & Operations & local management) on planning, progress and achievements. Legal framework: - Ensure for each channel partner contractual compliance as needed per the Apple contractual agreement. Maintain Apple’s Contracts and Customer Database for Telecom partners and POS in agreement with Apple’s legal and Contracts Management team. External training companies engagement: - Identify and recruit external partners (individuals and/or companies) to adequately support partners’ sales training. Ensure these align with Apple standards for training on an ongoing basis. Manage relationships from a cost and resource standpoint. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS: 1. Number of Training sessions delivered and people trained. 2. Sales Enablement, Education and Development engagement at partner and Point of Sales level. Quality of delivery of sessions. Customer experience at local channel partners’ points of sales. THIS IS MEASURED BY: 1. Mystery shopping 2. Quality of planning of training execution 3. Cost of execution 4. Contractual compliance 5. Mandatory post-training surveys
Education & Experience
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience - Ideally, you should be fluent in French, Flemish and English
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- This job description gives guidance to the main tasks and responsibilities of the role. It is not exhaustive and is subject to change.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.