Enterprise Mobility Partner Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s enterprise business through our Strategic Partner’s teams. We’ve partnered with experts in enterprise to change the way people work. In our team, we collaborate with the global partner, regional sales, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside Apple, to build and execute sales plans, covering industries and other end-customer focus areas.
- You are only as strong as the people around you, so you know how to build and motivate a team. You build an environment that is collaborative and one that empowers team members to do their life’s best work.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. You’re a go to person with leadership, and are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise.
- You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know your colleagues around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when.
- Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You craft competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily having all of the pieces to the puzzle. At Apple, things aren’t always clear but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new ground, rather than waiting on others.
- You think clearly. You simplify complex problems and distill big decisions down to their core. It’s rarely easy. Sometimes decisions require you to make tough calls, even after considerable time and energy has been invested - but you own it. You stand by your deep analysis, wisdom and experience to make quality and timely decisions.
The Enterprise Mobility Partner Manager is responsible for managing partners in Apple’s Mobility Partner Program that are focused on large Enterprise customers, and will ensure Mobility Partners continually meet Apple’s high standards and adhere to contractual obligations. In this role you will be the main liaison between the Mobility Partners and all functions within Apple. You will develop and manage Mobility Partner business plans and work with regions to ensure execution at the regional level. In managing assigned Mobility Partners, you will perform functions that will include, but are not be limited to: on-boarding partners, go-to-market planning with partners and regional Apple teams, demand generation activities (events, social, etc.), and quarterly business reviews and reporting. You work with numerous groups to drive adoption of Mobility Partner solutions in market. You will be responsible for crafting an overarching strategy to drive adoption of each Mobility Partner solution and ultimately drive Apple technology within the Enterprise market segment. These partner-specific strategies will leverage Apple’s other partnerships. You will drive regular touch points with all relevant teams globally, and will work with field marketing and content creation teams to deliver the necessary materials for a successful strategy for each partner.
Education & Experience
You have experience building strong and productive relationships with strategic partners and ensure the partnerships are driving top line revenue growth. Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as a Strategic Partner Manager. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.