Senior Manager - Carrier Sales
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. This role as a Senior Manager Carrier Sales is a meaningful role that is focused on crafting and driving our strategic relationship with three of Apple’s largest carrier partners in Canada. The Senior Manager will consult and influence the executive team to grow Apple’s business across all lines including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Watch and Accessories. As a member of the Sales Leadership Team, you will be involved in crafting the overall strategy and priorities of Apple Canada.
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue, share and unit targets in a complex matrix environment.
- Carrier Sales experience - ideally have worked in a carrier in Canada and have mobile device market experience.
- Negotiation Skills - experience negotiating at senior level within the carrier/telecom environment.
- Drive for Results - a proven ability to overachieve on set objectives while focusing on the bottom line.
- Relationship Building - experience developing positive relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Analytical Agility - highly analytical with the ability to convert data into business intelligence while staying focused on the overall objective.
- Influencing - ability to drive objectives through key relationships.
- Extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Combine a deep understanding of the carrier business with a consumer mindset to lead innovation within the carrier landscape in Canada. - Build the annual strategic business plans designed to achieve volume goals across all Apple line of business. - Negotiate and execute quarterly demand generation activities with carriers. - Develop sales initiatives and lead cross-functional teams within Apple and the carriers to execute channel programs with perfection. - Partner with the Integrated Customer Experience (ICE) team to bring an extraordinary Apple experience to life in stores. - Capture the Watch, Apple TV and Apple Accessory opportunity within the carrier channel. - Continually collaborate with our partners to uncover new business opportunities for growth.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience