Marketing Manager, Video - Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you love Movies & TV shows? Are you passionate about video content? Do you have in-depth marketing experience in the video industry? If so, you could be the Video Marketing Manager we are looking for. We are hiring a talented, expert and innovation-driven team member to manage all aspects of marketing for our Video business (iTunes and Apple TV app) in Canada. You should demonstrate outstanding skills handling complex networks, strong eye to attention to detail, be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Extensive marketing experience in the TV / Movie industry, with deep knowledge of movies & TV content and the digital media spectrum;
- Deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and social media;
- Experience working with international peers collaboratively; a natural networker who will develop and build strong ties to business partners and stakeholders;
- Have an ability to analyze and communicate results to leaders and deliver work in alignment with Apple’s overall priorities;
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at a time;
- Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines;
- Deep passion for the Apple brand, Apple’s video products, and mobile technology;
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Resourceful, creative, and collaborative.
Define and implement marketing plans for our Video initiatives, that are developed and executed to a high standard, are locally relevant, have clear objectives and a measurable return on investment; Be a generator of ideas for local execution and also to localize and implement global campaigns in a way that meet the high Apple standards; Work closely with our business, editorial, and marketing teams, as well as agency partners, to build iconic and impactful campaigns; Define clear and tangible marketing priorities and monitor / partner around its flawless execution; Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective content partners; Work closely with Production teams to ensure timely deliveries and excellent customer service.
Education & Experience
Ideally holds a university degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must. French command is a plus.
- This role is based in Toronto.
- *Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.