Reseller Specialist Vancouver BC
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they enrich the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As a Part-Time Reseller Sales Specialist based in a reseller store, you will work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, approximately 25 hours per week. You will help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. You understand that Apple is dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with you discovering customers’ needs. You match those needs with the right products, and then with the support of your partner you help customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple. Every day you’ll encounter unique opportunities to change lives and make a difference.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over the details and how customers experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them.
- You believe that effective communication is key. You actively listen and explore endless possibilities with customers. You recognize customer needs can often be unique - you patiently listen to every detail and translate them into simple solutions.
- You reinforce and support Apple Training programs available to store staff.
- You strive to maintain an outstanding brand presentation in accordance with Apple’s merchandising standards.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do and are dedicated to continuous learning about Apple products and solutions.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
As the Part-Time Reseller Sales Specialist in a reseller store, you are highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Always curious, you stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply your learnings in customer interactions. Providing a great experience also includes showcasing our hero products, accessories and services through best-in-class merchandising in accordance with Apple standards. Your success is measured by your ability to create new owners of our products and building a community of loyal Apple customers who return to the store for service, support, and future purchases of Apple and related 3rd party products. You are proud to represent Apple, and you get great satisfaction from helping customers do more with our products and develop lifelong relationships with our brand.
Education & Experience
High School diploma or equivalent. The ideal candidate will possess a sales background within the retail electronics industry for a minimum of two years with a proven sales track record
- You have a passion for Apple and are eager to share that passion with others. You are willing to embrace Apple’s unique style for service. You have strong people skills—you're approachable, a good listener, and empathetic. Able to work a schedule that includes evenings and weekends, approximately 25 hours per week. Ideally, your will have a background excelling at customer service — a retail sales background is not necessary but preferred. You will be passionate about creating exceptional customer experiences which includes connecting customers with technology solutions. Must be fluent in both English and French Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.