Beats Market Leader, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Can you imagine what you could do here? At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Beats by Dre is seeking an experienced business professional with a proven track record of market development, brand building and leading cross-functional teams. The Beats Market Leader (BSML) will set the Canadian business strategy incorporating brand and channel marketing, sales activities, and insight driven market and competitor analysis. In this role you will be responsible for driving Canadian business results brand awareness and consistency at channel, and informing Local and Worldwide level leaders on progress towards goal as well as finding opportunities on a consistent basis. You are a high-energy leader who people will want to follow. You have a real passion for business results and be willing to champion initiatives. A strategic thinker with extensive background in business development, sales and marketing. A strong communicator, storyteller and presenter who will present to and interact with C-level partner executives and collaborate cross-functionally with Apple leaders and teams. Willing to take a servant leadership approach when needed.
- 15+ years combined experience across Marketing, Business Development and Finance.
- Strategic planning and budgeting experience, a requirement.
- Deep understanding of consumer electronics across all routes to market in Canada.
- Experience using business analytics and identifying risks and opportunities through partner and market level data.
- Ability to own and methodically plan for the delivery of go-to-market campaigns and programs with our partners.
- Expert in building and delivering C-level presentations both internally and externally.
- Ability to size and prioritize opportunities.
- Dedicated and highly adaptive with ability to quickly solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to organize workload throughout the day to meet project timelines and deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills with matrix and cross functional senior management experience.
- Creation and ownership of business and channel marketing plan by channel/partner. - Work with relevant partners to ensure visibility and ownership of relevant metrics, and relevant accountability by department is set – both internal and external to Beats. - Regular communication on performance versus metrics. - Regular review of plan to ensure continued success with key partners. - Work within the wider business teams to support with sales opportunities to maximize revenue. - Provide monthly/quarterly pipeline and forecast to business in alignment with business needs. - Development of team. - Keep abreast of technology & industry trends. - Represent the business at industry events.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required or equivalent experience. Post graduate experience a plus.