Channel Digital Programs Manager
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Canada Channel Sales Programs (CSP) team is part of the Sales Planning and Operations group. Globally, the CSP team’s members serve as cross-functional drivers of, and experts in, how Apple’s customers experience Apple products and services in channel-partner stores. The Canada CSP team is looking for an experienced project manager with passions for both technology and customer experience, who will be responsible for channel-partner adoption and expansion of outstanding on-device technology. CSP team members drive impact through collaboration, solid project management, creative problem solving and flawless execution of project deliverables. A Digital Programs Manager on the Canada CSP team is the external ambassador and internal cross-functional subject matter expert on Apple’s channel in-store and on-device interactive technologies. This includes, but is not limited to: - working closely with channel partners to facilitate the adoption of infrastructure and back-end systems that provide Apple customers with an outstanding on-device experience; - developing process and strategies that enable programmatic compliance and expansion; - informing the localization of, and quality assurance/testing of, Canada-specific interactive technology updates. This position is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Are you ready to take this challenge?
- To succeed in this role you must:
- Possess a keen eye for detail;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of internal and partner organizations concisely;
- Be comfortable articulating highly technical information to both functional project leads and senior partners;
- Believe in providing consistent and unparalleled customer experiences;
- Be a self-starter who possesses outstanding time management and organizational skills;
- Demonstrate strong consultative skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly;
- Perform well in high-pressure situations and are comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment;
- be able to work independently and as part of a global, cross-functional team;
- Be open to, proactively ask for, and act on feedback when received;
- demonstrate strong learning agility and change management skills;
- use Mac OS, iOS and Apple hardware;
- be comfortable talking to both highly technical and executive-level partners about networking, mobile-device-management and customer experience;
In this capacity, you will: - be the external ambassador and internal cross-functional subject matter expert on Apple’s channel in-store and interactive technologies in Canada. - work closely with the worldwide channel interactive technology group to inform and develop localized Canadian on-device content for channel partners; - develop and foster relationships with all partner technical teams; - support and facilitate point-of-sale and device-level expansion of Apple’s MDM tools; - work internally with cross-functional teams to escalate and drive adoption and expansion; - develop strategies and processes for ensuring partner store-level programmatic compliance (devices online, networks healthy, etc); - influence and develop partner internal support systems; - serve as the Canadian market advocate among a global community of DPMs; - participate in user acceptance testing and quality assurance/testing of new systems, tools, and any Canada-specific interactive technology updates; - provide regular updates to partners and senior leadership to drive support and engagement around digital programs; - role model and advocate for the company’s values and principles; - perform other duties as assigned; - occasionally travel locally/domestically (10%) and internationally (5%).
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional working experience (preferably in a technical field). - Previous project management experience in an agile environment preferred. - Detailed knowledge of the Canadian retail landscape is preferred.